There are many great reasons to become part of the Fullen Dock & Warehouse. As a well-established, growing company, we value and support our employees, and believe in work/life balance, which is fully supported by an active and engaged management team.
Since Jimmy T. Wood is a regional trucking service provider, our drivers can expect to be home several nights a week and every weekend. We have both full and part-time positions available and offer flexible driving schedules and a minimum guaranteed number of miles per week.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance (including Short and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance)
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Referral and sign-on bonuses
- Fully paid orientation period
- Tuition reimbursement for career related training
- Quarterly safe truck driver incentive rewards
Because we value our employees, safety is a top priority. All employees are required to undergo safety training upon hiring, with continued periodic training provided to all employees throughout their career.